Friday 1 November 2013

Sorry It's Been Soooo Long......

I can't believe it's been 2 months since I last posted. I've been really busy with one thing and another and the time has just slipped by so quickly.

Our latest collaboration kit over at Ahhh Scrap is 'Family Ties' which is a wonderful kit, full of beautiful papers and elements. Perfect for Father’s Day and tribute’s to the men in your life, but versatile enough for any topic. Lots of great family oriented elements are included in this pack, including a page for scrapping your family tree! The kit includes....2 alphas, 102 paper and 168 elements.
Here is my contributation:
Come back tomorrow as I've got a freebie for you.....I participated in a blog train with over 100 designers so it will be worth your will to stay tuned.

Until tomorrow...happy scrapping!

No comments:

copyright (c) 2022 DigiLover's Addiction